Sorry I've been slacking this week with the blog updates. Life has just been getting in the way. And tonight will be short, too. Hope I don't lose my best aunt in Florida status :)
Here are the highlights of the week:
- Killian has had a STELLAR week!
- As you probably know from his Facebook page, the docs did an echo on Tuesday after weaning his nitric and the results....NO PULMONARY HYPERTENSION!!!!
- They told us that going from 5-0 would be extremely difficult, and that his PH could come back so to get this news just put us over the moon!
- He's currently at 1 on the nitric and doing great! They'll probably take him to 0 on Saturday.
- Then they'll do another echo a couple of days later. We would love you to pray and send positive thoughts that his PH stays gone!
- They will be tweaking some of his other meds this week, so also please pray that goes smoothly.
- And the big news for today...Killian got his feeding tube put through his nose! This is much more comfortable for him AND we get to see his adorable little face!
- Lindsey said that now she gets to see him smile :)
- Also, Lindsey is pretty much getting to hold her son everyday! For all of you out there who can pick your children up freely, please don't take that for granted. Squeeze them often and hug them as long as they'll let you!
Check out these cheeks!!
And now...the video! (btw- we think you have to view it from a desktop...won't work on a mobile device. Sorry about that!) It gets good about half way through :)